What you can expect from Barbara’s retreats.
- Internal Change to How You Think
- Internal Change to How You Act
- Internal Change of How You Behave
- New and Pure Perception of the Opposite Sex
- Cleansing of the Mind
- All Creating Space for Spiritual Growth
Please Come With an Open Mind and a Willing Heart.
All retreats are for couples only. Because of the seriousness of the retreats there is a process Miss Rose requires. To be accepted an interview is required. Each person will need to submit form separately as well as provide name of partner.
The following steps are:
- Send Barbara an email stating which retreat you have interest in, reason why, as well as dates of interest. Failure to answer will result in no interview. So please make sure this is included in the initial email.
- When Miss Rose receives your email she will respond via email and phone to schedule time for interview. Allow 24 hrs for response.
- Interview will take place over phone (USA only) or Skype (voice only). Allow up to 20 minutes. Miss Rose will call you at time of appointment. This time is strictly used for interview purposes only. It is not to be used as a coaching session. Please refrain from asking her how to better your relationship, sex life, etc. in your interview. Interest in a Coaching session click here.
- After your interview allow 1-2 business days to be contacted with either an acceptance or non-acceptance email. Because there is no charge to go through the interview process, interviews are scheduled on Sundays EST.
- If you have been accepted, Miss Rose will include the next step(s) in your welcome email. Such as finalizing dates to attend your weekend retreat and settling your $200 deposit.
- Once deposit is made, Miss Rose will send you a questionnaire to fill out and return. This questionnaire will assist her in providing as much information in the retreat to help you. She wants your goals to be reached. The best way for her to help you in that is by getting to know you. The way she gets to know you is first in the interview and then with a questionnaire.
If you are flying in, the nearest airport is Philadelphia (PHL) or Baltimore (BWI). Studio is located in Houston, Delaware 19954. Precise location of studio will be provided in your welcome email. Miss Rose’s space is a sacred one that she works to maintain. Her home and property remains alcohol, tobacco, and drug free.
What You Will Need to Bring:
- Pillow – Miss Rose has extra but you may choose to bring your own
- Toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, hair care or skin care etc.)
- Inform her of dietary restrictions
- Last but not least a willing heart and open mind
What not to bring:
- Foul language
- Outbursts of anger
- NO Smoking on property